Redhawk Caldera Another ocean of fiction blue
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
If Elwood hadn't seen them either, then it was more likely their fault than his. Perhaps they needed a little push to help them integrate. Peregrine couldn't even begin to fathom what it was like to be on the road for so long, then try to settle down again. He had only been a loner for a week at a time, so he knew his own experiences barely scratched the surface.

The Beta seemed interested in the exile story and Peregrine's brows lifted. "I never regaled you with that tired old tale?" he asked. It seemed so long ago now. He had been beside himself at the time but now he could look back and feel hardly a thing about those memories. He had been shoved violently out of everything he'd ever known... but he had needed that push, in the end. He had moved onto bigger, better things.

"My parents died at the end of winter, the one before last if memory serves. Well, my dad died first and my mom stepped down. My older brother, Tyrannus, took over in their stead. He then methodically exiled each and every young male in the pack, to eliminate any competition. Never mind that none of us were really a threat to his throne. It was awful at the time... but I'm sure my other brothers and cousins moved on with their lives like I did.

Although I know that Perseus and Echo eventually had had enough and killed his ass. They then took over the pack instead. As far as I know, everything's going swimmingly there now. But I haven't been back since and will probably never see the Flightless Falcons again."
He hadn't really thought about that before. It was sort of a sad thought, though his life was right here. He would never leave it.

"My litter mates were here in the wilds at first. Then Crete vanished and Atti... well, he disappeared too, after a bad head injury. I'm pretty sure he didn't make it." Peregrine cleared his throat. "And my sister, Osprey, still lives at the plateau to this day, as far as I know. I'll always love and miss her, though ever since the incident, I've sort of let go of everyone outside of our family here," he finished.
Messages In This Thread
Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 10, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 10, 2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 11, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 11, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 14, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 14, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 15, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 16, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 17, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 19, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 20, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 21, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 21, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 22, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 23, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 24, 2015, 08:31 AM