Jade Fern Grove a thin reminder of the past now
138 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Sorry about the brief delay here, I've gotten rather awful with my time management as of late. :C

She spoke softly and kindly to him, but the nudge was decidedly unwanted. He stepped back and away from her, this time becoming aware that the wolf at their borders had moved on. Pasha's eyes left the dark-coated she-wolf to search for him, but he was truly long gone now.

Her words pulled his attention again, though his time he followed her gaze to spy out the still retreating form of the other. It was then that Pasha found a little bit of his courage stowed away, perhaps with the inkling adolescence that Swift had already adopted to go with it.

"T-then why haven't I seen you before, huh?" he stammered out, stumbling at first only to gain the traction he sought. "I don't wanna go." He almost thought of sassing her further by prompting her to go, but as his eyes came back to her form he thought better of it. She was bigger, older, probably able to wrangle him up much in the way his father could and did.
[Image: counselor.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
a thin reminder of the past now - by Pasha - September 08, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: a thin reminder of the past now - by Fellway - September 09, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: a thin reminder of the past now - by Pasha - September 09, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: a thin reminder of the past now - by Morgäna Ambrosé - September 09, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: a thin reminder of the past now - by Fellway - September 10, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: a thin reminder of the past now - by Pasha - September 14, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: a thin reminder of the past now - by Morgäna Ambrosé - September 15, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: a thin reminder of the past now - by Pasha - September 23, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: a thin reminder of the past now - by Morgäna Ambrosé - September 24, 2015, 12:56 AM
RE: a thin reminder of the past now - by Pasha - September 24, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: a thin reminder of the past now - by Fellway - September 28, 2015, 08:06 AM