I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot]
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle cloud rushed to the side of Kennedy even before she was urged on by Pump. At this point she quit listening as she began to work on Kennedy remedies and injuries bubbling off her lips like a brook. "his leg is definitely broken I need a sturdy stick a little shorter than his leg, lots and lots of seaweed. I need a stronger wolf than I to set his leg back into place. I need some bergamot, some jopi weed, I need to get to my stores, before i can decide what else he needs. I also can't do much with him unconscious and we can't move him too far in case he has internal injuries. I'll need to make a shelter for him near here, but far enough that no more rocks will get on him and I need two or three of us to carry him, there's no way he'll move on his own and it's too dangerous to drag him. I also need some cobwebs, and some Aloe vera would be nice help with the numerous cuts and abrasions and the stinging. She then quit talking as she poked at different places, listened for his breathing and his heart rate. She looked around to see if anyone had been listening to her and what she had missed.
Messages In This Thread
I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 20, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by RIP Bayou - March 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 20, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 20, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 21, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 22, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 27, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Thistle Cloud - March 27, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 28, 2014, 07:11 AM