[J] Descending into Darkness
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male had waited patiently for the Dark Queen to arrive, needing to quell his child’s movements only a handful of times during the wait. He’d been checking on the younger when the woman’s voice came from the shadows, and he looked towards her. Still half shrouded in the darkness, it seemed almost as if the shadows were clinging to her form. He gave a dip of his head, as usual, keeping his expression neutral. That is, until he was given a question. The corners of his lips pulled down faintly, allowing a trace of a frown to show through. The event was still fresh in his mind, threatening to drag his negative feelings straight to the surface. Before that could happen, however, he shoved them back down and willed the frown away. He hoped it had gone unnoticed, and yet a part of him knew it most likely hadn’t.

“Raziel is assumed to be dead,” he started, not wishing to waste time just standing around and fighting with himself. “Scarlett decided that, because of that, she would leave the valley. At least one of the members, that I know of, followed her, as did my three other children. I saw no purpose in trying to hold it together, since everyone was practically gone already. Xan was the only one to follow me.” He left out the little verbal spar he’d had with the female albino, not seeing a reason to bring it up. “I know you had wanted to wait until my children were older, but with what has happened, I would like to request being permitted back into the ranks of your pack, along with my son.” Kove kept his head lowered as he spoke, looking to the woman’s face only briefly to make it known he was being truthful, and meaningful, with his words.
Messages In This Thread
[J] Descending into Darkness - by Kove - September 30, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: [J] Descending into Darkness - by Xan - September 30, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: [J] Descending into Darkness - by Meldresi - October 02, 2015, 07:36 PM
RE: [J] Descending into Darkness - by Kove - October 03, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: [J] Descending into Darkness - by Xan - October 03, 2015, 12:55 AM
RE: [J] Descending into Darkness - by Meldresi - October 03, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: [J] Descending into Darkness - by Kove - October 04, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: [J] Descending into Darkness - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: [J] Descending into Darkness - by Meldresi - October 12, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: [J] Descending into Darkness - by Kove - October 13, 2015, 11:13 PM
RE: [J] Descending into Darkness - by Xan - October 13, 2015, 11:15 PM