i can't see the stars any more living here
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
at a theater waiting to go in for a play <3! Seems as good a time to post as any woop

The first to appear came not from in front, but behind.  He did not panic immediately because he had sensed no threat from there, but his hackles did rise at the girl.  Only when he recognized her, and the real intruders came upon the scene, did he focus once more with deadly intent.

He wasn't fond of coyotes on a normal day.  They tended to ignore boundaries and thieve kills, not to mention most he had met were a rather unpleasant bunch.  But when they were this close, dislike turned to angry malice and something akin to hatred.  This was still his lands despite his conversation with Lasher, at least for a while longer.  And these fiends weren't welcome.

He felt they deserved no warning so he gave none.  With only a growl of affirmation to Behati he sprang at the leftmost one, throwing all of his weight in a headlong rush that he would attempt to use to lift the scrawnier creature by the throat. Hopefully she would follow suit. If not, he'd do for them himself.
Messages In This Thread
i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - September 29, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Dante RIP - September 30, 2015, 06:37 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 02, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Dante RIP - October 03, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 04, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 05, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 09, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 09, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 08, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 09, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 12, 2015, 01:57 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 14, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 16, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - December 26, 2015, 05:20 AM