Witch's Marsh ten pink power rangers
138 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Since Stevie's on absence until the 19th, I figured it may do us well to push on a bit just to keep things going. :X
As it were, perhaps they were on a suicide mission of sorts. While that pungent smell of bear lingered all around them, so did the natural scent of the marshland. It was hard to distinguish just one smell from another there and so for all they knew (and didn't), they could have been following the wrong bear. Yet Pasha was certain of their cause, and the thoughts that plagued Jorunn did not occur to him. Their trek was slowed and tedious; he tried to keep things in focus as he watched his footing through the tricky terrain.

Jorunn's voice came to him then; his ears flicked back to listen momentarily as he came to a more solid portion of land to pause. "I guess we could," came his answer, though it were laced with uncertainty. He eyed the bog before them and wondered if the bears could already smell them. Did they already watch them from the foggy underbelly of the land? He looked behind them, seeing past his brothers before settling his focus between them. "But not too much, yeah? You know Mom'll be mad if come home with them and we're all stinky and dirty." Though entertainingly enough, he wondered if the latter half of their litter would be just as dirty. Provided their family had come through there.

To test such a theory, he lifted a muddy paw and smeared Whittier with it. The application was not an easy thing; there'd be no painting one another and looking all fierce here. "Jorunn, you should go first since it's your idea. I wanna see how you'll look," Pasha went on to say after a beat, withholding a laugh though the mirth was more than evident in his expression. Try as he may to be serious and all adult-like, Pasha could not resist the fun of getting muddy.
[Image: counselor.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
ten pink power rangers - by Morran - September 28, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: ten pink power rangers - by Pasha - September 28, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: ten pink power rangers - by Kjalarr - October 03, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: ten pink power rangers - by Pasha - October 03, 2015, 10:18 PM