Swiftcurrent Creek Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining)
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Ira is such a butt, omg. I feel so bad and like I should mention that his thoughts/feelings do not reflect my own. Ira does own the world didn't you know lol

To Ira it did not matter that he was not a leader. He would be; one day, and until either Fox or Jinx made an appearance on the scene the shadow cloaked male was stuck with the insolent Princeling and was, accordingly, subjected to his scrutiny. Ira was a judgmental creature by nature, and more often than not his judgments were cruel and malicious, the shift of weight was noticed by Ira but the youth did not care about size, confident that he would rival this shadow’s size with unrefined ease as he grew. Size was not as half as desirable as intellect, and Ira was inherently unimpressed. The shadow dressed male opened his mouth, admitting he knew little - Ira mentally corrected that with nothing - but listened on with pushed patience. “Not all packs harbor coveted secrets,” Ira dismissed with a soft sneer. “We have nothing to hide here in the Creek. You could have left it at that you didn’t know about us,” Ira paused and sighed. “I don’t understand why anyone would want to join a pack without finding out how they work. Are you so desperate and willing to swear your loyalty to the unknown?” Inquisitive even in his cruelty. Yet, these questions were deemed necessary to Ira so he could learn what do in the future and how to handle them. Trial and Error.

At the male pointing out his size and the ability of being able to take down ‘larger prey than most’ Ira squinted at him, harshly assessing, again, unimpressed. “Define ‘larger prey’,” If it sounded outlandishly ridiculous to Ira he would dismiss it as an exaggeration. After all, it took a hunting group to take down a elk, or even a buck, or doe. His father’s name held no weight to Ira and so the youth ignored it, but made it a point to continue listening until the shadow cloaked male ceased to speak. “You keep throwing your size around but you will find it makes no merit here. There are plenty of larger wolves who hunt and patrol, and I would not act like it in some way makes you superior around Fox.” Although, the image of Fox kicking this guy’s ass was mildly humorous to Ira. “I’m sure she would not appreciate being under estimated because she is in comparison tiny.” Perhaps Ira was just too harsh of a judge; though at the end his opinion was not the one that would count. That honor would belong to either Jinx or Fox.

At the quick dip and pleasantry of the other - whatever his name was, Ira had already forgotten it - Ira did not make any notice of acknowledgment, contented to scrutinize.

Messages In This Thread
Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Ira Nox - March 27, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 11, 2014, 09:17 AM