Swiftcurrent Creek Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining)
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Lol it's okay Jace will try not to get snappy back..but can't promise anything which may very well damage his chances of getting accepted.

Jace lowered his eyes and the anger that quickly burned in his chest was an unwelcome and new surprise. He did not like this youth standing in front of him and it took all his control to not snarl and lash out, though a small growl that he quickly suppressed came forth. "I am neither desperate or loyally willing I found this place to my likening and decided to seek entrance. As it is are you so desperate for your leader's approval that you have to belittle those that come to your borders? I do not think that is very good diplomacy do you? Jace was trying very hard to keep his anger in check but he could not keep it completely down and it spilled over however hard he tried.

Jace tightened his jaw but again answered the deplorable youth's questions, "My father and I alone could take a deer down, we worked as a cohesive unit. I have taken down a small doe myself as well though it took a while admittedly. Again Jace was taken back by the youth's wanton cruelty and words and he shifted again in irritation. "I do not think I am superior to anyone, you asked a specific question i gave you a specific answer those things are things i am suited to because of my size i did not say that those smaller than me could not do it, just simply pointing out my strenghts as you asked. His words were a sharp retort to the pale furred demon spawn.
Messages In This Thread
Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 11, 2014, 09:17 AM