Blackfeather Woods Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The ghost met the other’s gaze, taking in his features just as he did with nearly everyone. Nothing about the tank had changed, aside from, perhaps, the obvious hatred he now held. Kove didn’t blame him, he couldn’t. He’d become like a beacon for odium in the past few months. It wasn’t anything new, and though he tired of having to justify himself, he wouldn’t sit back without his side of the story being known. He meant to keep calm during the exchange, stoic and passive, but the tone directed towards him made it difficult. His muzzle twitched once or twice, and his eyes narrowed slightly, but he prevented his body from progressing any further. It was clear that the grey man no longer viewed him as being a Brother, but he knew himself to be one, and would not act out against a fellow member of the Brotherhood. He’d done that once against Crescendo, and though he’d won that battle, he wasn’t keen on partaking in such an act again. Especially not with Meldresi and her children resting nearby.

“Good to hear,” he commented, words genuine. It was nice knowing that the newborns were well, despite how Burke had said it. With that out of the way, he jumped to a new topic, something that he wished to know. “I heard there have been negative things said about me,” he started, seemingly lax in spite of what he’d said, and was about to say. “Your doing, I’m guessing?” Though he voiced it as a question, he felt he already had his answer. The anger he witnessed being directed towards him in the short time since he’d approached the beast was evidence enough to support his theory.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes - by Kove - October 09, 2015, 01:39 PM