i can't see the stars any more living here
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
"Are you alright?"

Behati watched dark blood gurgle silently from the coyote's torn neck. Her vision was fuzzy and her head even more so, but she managed to croak out a "Y-yep," in response to Dante's question before slowly, carefully lowering herself into a sit. 

The body at the Alpha's feet was definitely Yaqut. Behati had not liked her, or even know her that well, and did not feel the loss in her heart. They did, though. The angry, mournful yowling trailed the two remaining coyotes as they bolted west, carrying word of their comrade's demise back to base camp. The shocked yearling sagged onto the ground, eyes on the now very dead trespasser. "I-I thought they were going to drag me off," she half-whispered. It was true, and they had certainly tried - but perhaps not for the reasons that Dante would assume. Behati gathered her wits about her as quickly as she could, arranging her face into a look of faux confusion. "They kept calling me.. queen?" Like you have no idea what that's about.
Messages In This Thread
i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - September 29, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Dante RIP - September 30, 2015, 06:37 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 02, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 04, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 05, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 09, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 09, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 08, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 09, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 12, 2015, 01:57 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 14, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 16, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - December 26, 2015, 05:20 AM