Silvertip Mountain Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alastor was taken aback by the girl’s reaction, ears folding back a bit as he witnessed her small tantrum. He’d meant no offense by asking his question, nor had he wished to imply he thought of her as being a baby. Concern had driven him to asking, knowing well the dangers outside a pack’s territory—especially for someone who was still, technically, considered a child. “I did not mean to upset you,” he returned, giving an apologetic dip of his head. “I am sorry if my wording made you think I was calling you a baby. I care for your safety, is all.” She was a fellow member of the pack, and still quite young. Of course he would worry for her, and feel the need to keep her out of harm’s way. The fact that she was the alpha’s daughter also seemed to add to his want to watch over her.

It took only a matter of seconds before the topic was changed to something far lighter, which the Greek was thankful for. He smiled as she told him something about herself, understanding then why she might have wanted to head to the bay. If her interest was already there, then she was bound to be a wonderful Outrider someday. “I wish to become an Outrider as well,” Alastor responded, his smile managing to weasel itself into his tone. “I also plan to become a Gamekeeper and a Naturalist.” Nature had always called to him, feeding his mind with more and more knowledge with each passing day. It was a big part of his life, and a way he felt he could stay connected with the family he’d been stolen away from. Being a Gamekeeper allowed for him to see how it all worked in a system, and the life of an Outrider would allow for him to see more. “Are you interested in any other trades?” he asked, a look of excitement on his face. Perhaps they could work towards their trades together someday, if the opportunity ever presented itself.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - October 06, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by June - October 09, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - October 09, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by June - October 10, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - October 10, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by June - October 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - October 13, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by June - October 20, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - October 23, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by June - November 05, 2015, 04:19 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - November 12, 2015, 10:45 PM