Blackfeather Woods This time I will do it right.
The Pied Piper of Hamelin
128 Posts
Ooc —
Pietro sleeps deeply. It is one of his defining traits at this, the one-week milestone. He sleeps sixteen to twenty hours of the day, and the rest of the time is spent alternately suckling, messing himself, and working on his very limited set of skills. In just one week, the tiny grey prince is able to lift his head and hold it stable. He is able to crawl forward and even manages to stand for brief moments at a time, usually only a few seconds. His legs are too weak to support his full weight beyond these precious few seconds, but he does often crane his thin neck upward to sniff at the air, and his forelimbs are now strong enough to lift his narrow chest and large head.

But mostly, he sleeps. Burke's voice and the conspicuous absence of his twin is what wakes him now. His face is pressed into his father's thick coat around his stomach, but he stirs from here, awkwardly turning himself in a circle with no destination. He thrusts his nose into the air and sniffs noisily, squeaking and hiccuping every now and again, and adjusts his angle until... yes, there she is. He locates Kendra. She is far from his position.

In protest of this fact, he whines loudly.
Messages In This Thread
This time I will do it right. - by Burke - October 13, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Kendra - October 13, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Burke - October 13, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Pietro - October 14, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Kendra - October 25, 2015, 05:15 AM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Burke - October 25, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Pietro - October 30, 2015, 08:55 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Burke - November 08, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Pietro - November 12, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Burke - November 12, 2015, 01:40 PM