Blackfeather Woods The sunlight hurts my eyes
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With the mocking laughter of the girl, there came an aggravated glare from the younger. Being laughed at, being mocked, was something he’d never done well with tolerating. It was degrading, making him feel the same bursts of irritation as he did when forced into a distasteful situation. His odd gaze narrowed in on the female, watching her with a clear look of aversion. The insult did nothing to ease his growing anger, disliking the supposed “princess” more and more. Inittik,” he urged, obviously chagrined. He hadn’t even notice his slip of tongue, though that was usually how it went with him.

“I met the Queen,” he announced, voice full of scorn, though the disgruntled timbre was directed at no one other than the pale girl. Clearly, he was off to a wonderful start with making acquaintances around the woods. “You look nothing like her—you are nothing like her. How do I know you aren’t lying, ‘Princess’?” With his words, an exasperated huff left his maw, doing well to compliment his tone. Kove might have mentioned the dark woman having children during their trip, but he refused to accept that the one he was currently facing held any relation to the priestess. Not a single thing about them seemed similar, so perhaps he was being made the victim of a joke. Oh, how he wished that to be the case.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 07, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 11, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 13, 2015, 08:19 PM