Blackfeather Woods don't you know
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Xan had to take a moment to think, trying to recall what his dad had said. They’d been traveling south in order to reach the woods, and his siblings had gone in the opposite direction with their mother. “North,” he answered, remembering the word his father had used. He didn’t know where they’d gone exactly, having known only of Bearclaw for most of his life, and hearing whispers of Blackfeather. Though the valley was north of the woods, it wasn’t far north, as Kove had told him. It was just in a direction, and that was that. “They went north, but I don’t know how far.” No one could be sure of how far they’d traveled, except for them and those who were with them—and the Inuit didn’t fall into either of those categories.

With the mention of his sisters and fighting, he tried to think back. He hadn't really done much to them, or at least not anything that could be considered fighting or sparring. He’d worked his best to antagonize them, but nothing more than that. Every time he’d tried to do anything, Scarlett would swoop in and prevent it from happening, then chastise the boy for no good reason. He was about to answer, but then stopped, needing to revise what he’d wanted to say. “I didn’t fight with my sisters. Someone was always there to stop it,” he started. “I did fight with Leo a bit, though.” More like beat him up. He’d use his size to his advantage back then, making sure to show the younger boy who was boss around the den. Somehow, he’d managed to get away with doing that. With that in mind, the idea of searching for Damien was tempting, but he didn’t go through with it. He didn’t know him, or where to find him, and it’d probably take too long, anyways. “I want to learn from you,” Xan stated, eager to get started as soon as possible.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
don't you know - by Cicero - October 09, 2015, 06:44 AM
RE: don't you know - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: don't you know - by Cicero - October 13, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: don't you know - by Xan - October 14, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: don't you know - by Cicero - October 15, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: don't you know - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 08:07 AM
RE: don't you know - by Cicero - October 16, 2015, 03:21 AM
RE: don't you know - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 10:09 AM