Haunted Wood Hoot Hoot, Madapaka
20 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Yay owl party :3

Alfie flew through the forest, enjoying the shade and darkness that surrounded him. Alfie had never been one to care if it was day or night, he'd always just kind of gone with it. He'd never been this far from his home in the Maplewoods before, but decided it was about time he adventured a bit. He looked around, he liked the Haunted Woods thus far. They were dark, a bit spooky, but they were nice all the same. He was getting a bit tired however and decided it was time for a rest.

The brown spotted male flapped strongly as he prepared to land, his talons outstretched as he reached for the branch below. He landed easily, proud of his flight skills when all of a sudden he heard a noise. He turned his head behind him to see another owl below in the branches. His eyes widened. Another owl? And it looked like him! Since his mother and Yilni, he hadn't seen another owl. And he'd always thought he was the only brown owl, since his sister and mother were both white and gold. He made a loud screech, alerting this other owl of his presence then called from his perch.

Hi! Down there yeah hi! Another owl wow that's great! I always though I was the only one in Teekon... And I guess that sounds ridiculous now that I think about it but... Yeah hi I'm Alfie! He swept down from his branch to get closer to the other owl. It was a male like him, but the other owl was a bit bigger than he. Alfie was a pretty friendly owl, and didn't even think to be cautious around the other. He was too intrigued at the idea of more of his kind.
Messages In This Thread
Hoot Hoot, Madapaka - by Keyx - October 25, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Hoot Hoot, Madapaka - by Alvorris - October 25, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Hoot Hoot, Madapaka - by Vulpine - October 25, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Hoot Hoot, Madapaka - by Keyx - October 27, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Hoot Hoot, Madapaka - by Alvorris - October 27, 2015, 06:27 PM