Wapun Meadow Ease my Mind
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

OOc: Takes place several days after the avalanche. Keeping details kind of vague

All this time since the first warming to signal its coming, she had been excited for spring. But as the season was growing out of its infancy, the expecting female was finding that her hopes of a prosperous and possibly joyous time were consistently dashed, in one form or another. She had taken to the season with puppyish youth, looked to it with eyes hazed with mirth… and yet, she felt not the true sense of the season in her heart. Only disappointment, and eventual depression.

This day, she found herself overwhelmed by the heavy feeling and left the borders of the Vale without word. She was certain there would be a single red eye watching her progress from the mountain top, yet even then she did not care, nor did she fear the consequences. She wanted time, peace to herself, wherein she might find the hope if not the motivation to smile once more with ambitions for the future.

She had followed the progress of the creek in a near lethargic state, never minding the borders where the dwellers made their home. The woman would not try for their ear again. Such efforts had proved to be wasted time and time again. Instead, she turned to grounds only ever seen from a distance; the little paradise of beds in which the radiant flowers made their home. The meadow was fragrant, of this she was glad for, and for a moment she allowed herself to wallow in their graces. With eyes closed and body relaxed, she bathed in their aroma til the whole of her was lost within it. Only a single auburn ridge stood visible amidst their colors. Wavering softly in the breeze as it would be with any flower.

Messages In This Thread
Ease my Mind - by Xi'nuata - April 02, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Ease my Mind - by Bazi - April 06, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: Ease my Mind - by Xi'nuata - April 06, 2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Ease my Mind - by Bazi - April 06, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Ease my Mind - by Xi'nuata - April 06, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Ease my Mind - by Bazi - April 06, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Ease my Mind - by Xi'nuata - April 06, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Ease my Mind - by Bazi - April 07, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Ease my Mind - by Xi'nuata - April 07, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Ease my Mind - by Bazi - April 07, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Ease my Mind - by Xi'nuata - April 07, 2014, 04:34 PM