Greatwater Lake Where do I go from here?
peace will win & fear will loose
17 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry about the delay!

Iris bowed her head in thanks as the Alpha approved her skills. It felt good to be recognised, to be wanted. And alas she found herself a leader that noted such skills as praise and not as mandatory appreciation. 

Nodding her head, she followed close behind the onyx Alpha and her child. This was the dawn of a great feat, despite her previous failures. All her loyalty was pledged to this family, yet a little flicker of uncertainty burned at the back of her mind. The winter would be harsh, and depending on what it brang, the "pack" could go two ways. 

Yet, she kept a blind eye to that fact, refusing to believe that the trust could possibly go only one way. A new day, a new dawn, a new start. Don't mess up. She repeated in her mind, blocking out all other thoughts. She would never walk into battle with no weapon but this wasn't a battle, it was a war. A war against herself that she would have to face alone. All instinct pushed her one way and she headed the other. 

Clearing her mind, she trudged forward, her eyes fixed forward to the direction of their camp. The only light that she could seen in her uncertain future.
Messages In This Thread
Where do I go from here? - by Iris - September 30, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - September 30, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 03, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 03, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 07, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 10, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 11, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 12, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - November 04, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - November 24, 2015, 06:56 PM