Haunted Wood If home is where the heart is, then I am lost [IC joining]
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
I'm happy to reply! Also, I hope you don't mind if I assume that Lunae had looked Grimnir in the eye. If I am wrong, then message me and I will correct it. (also, I'm sorry for Grimnir's harsh/offensive attitude >< ) 

The loner lifted her head up slightly as he appeared and then raised her head higher to meet his gaze. A small growl of warning from him vibrated in his throat. Grim lifted his tail higher to show that he did not appreciate the challenge even if unintentional. Her first words sidetracked his irritation though, bringing forth a curious and yet suspicious glance. She had sounded confident that she would be accepted into the pack, but the curling of her tail and the position of her ears spoke otherwise. She was weak. They needed strong wolves in this pack, not useless prey that required protection. His gaze turned to disgust. What use was one that couldn't fight off the constant threat of Redhawk Caldera? He wanted to reject her then and there. Chase her off to hinder another pack so that his own may have an advantage, but decided to question why she thought she would be wanted in his woods when she was clearly pusillanimous. "And why should we accept you?" It was a challenge he believed would immediately reveal how incapable this stranger was . He wanted to hear her admit her ineptitude out loud how  so that he could exploit it for his own pleasure. There was no chance the loner had any strength and he would enjoy toying with her. Grim did not even consider that she may surprise him otherwise.

He changed his posture from defensive to offensive, lowering his head while baring his teeth. Once she confirmed his view on her, he would attack and kill her.
Slowly, the voices guided him. Enjoy it, they cooed. Images of holding her down and tearing her apart slowly piece by agonizing piece so he could soak in her screams excited him so much that a shiver of anticipation wracked his large form. Blackfeather Woods had once tamed his voices, the darkness in his heart. But he was free of that pack now. Think of Lusa, the light in him whispered. Grim pushed it aside, his excitement chipped by anger. He was losing himself again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If home is where the heart is, then I am lost [IC joining] - by Grimnir - November 08, 2015, 09:04 PM