Blacktail Deer Plateau Take this feeling and make it grow
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Wanna have an updated thread soon? Maybe I can toss baby Osprey into it too. :)

Although her threat was playful, Peregrine knew she was seriously concerned. "Don't worry, Oss, I won't," he replied, sliding his muzzle along her prominent cheekbone. She did have a point. "I'm just here for whatever you need, even if it's just moral support. But if Atti doesn't fix this shit soon, I'm going to flip some tables," he added.

The news that she and Crete shared a den surprised and warmed him. "Really? That's awesome," Peregrine replied, snickering lightly at the mention of their "chatterbox" brother. "Once Atticus gets his shit together, the four of us should get together and, y'know, reunite the dream team."

The tears had more or less dried on her face, yet Peregrine nosed her cheek and then gently licked away what remained. "I hate seeing you cry. I hate it even more knowing who put those tears in your eyes," he crooned quietly. "But... we'll fix this, somehow. Everything is going to get better. The four of us will be good with one another, then the pups will be here soon..."

Speaking of which, Peregrine glanced across the territory as if he heard his unborn children calling for him. "I think I'm going to head back to Hawkeye, see if she needs anything. Come find me again soon. Hopefully you'll have had a chance to talk to Atti by then."

Peregrine gave Osprey a last long, lingering glance, then smiled and turned, murmuring, "Don't worry, daddy's coming home..." under his breath as much for his sister's amusement as for anything.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 17, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 18, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 18, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 20, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 22, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 23, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 24, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 27, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - April 03, 2014, 06:16 AM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - April 07, 2014, 01:20 PM