Blackfoot Forest dark shadows
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
Not at all :) Thanks for joining. Apologies for the awkward post. Still have to get used to her and things fleshed out with her lol

i kissed a girl and i liked it
the taste of her cherry chapstick
i kissed a girl just to try it
it felt so wrong
it felt so right
[size=3]i kissed a girl and i liked it[/size]

She’d been so wrapped up with thoughts of her own that she had no idea that there was someone else around until he spoke. The young woman visibly startled for a moment but quickly recovered, giving her tail a slight twitch before letting it fall against her hocks. She studied him for a few moments, not saying anything in return to his greeting. She truly hoped that he was not trying to flirt with her by way of his greeting because she was definitely not interested in him, or any other male. This was, of course, her own thoughts running away with her.

“Uh, hello,” she finally greeted in return. She hadn’t scented any long term, in place scents marking borders but it could be possible that she’d been so wrapped up in her thoughts that she hadn’t paid as much attention as she should have been. “I’m not trespassing, am I?” A tilt of her head and glance over her shoulder was given. She hadn’t realized she’d traveled so far into the trees. Rivet hoped she’d be able to find her way out and back to where her and her lover had been staying.

Messages In This Thread
dark shadows - by Rivet - July 31, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 02, 2013, 02:07 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 02, 2013, 04:38 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 04, 2013, 12:26 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 04, 2013, 11:23 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 10, 2013, 12:47 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 10, 2013, 10:53 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 06:24 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 11:18 PM