Moonspear Couldn't run away, anyway
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
I've started the thread where Amekaze informs Rain of what has happened between the packs, so I will keep things a little vague about that

She wanted to see him. In fact, she felt that she needed to see him. Nishu. Where was he? Rain's head rested on her front paws, her eyes lost in her thoughts. Sadness drooped her ears, and dulled her senses. Uneaten food laid close to the wall on her left, a sour smell wafting from the meat. She felt lost and worried, angry and upset. Why had he not come to see her yet? So many possibilities ran through her mind. None of them good. The one thing that kept repeating itself was 'does he not want to be with me anymore?'  Burying her head under her paws, she cried. It wasn't like her to show weakness. Rain was strong and so she always kept face, never allowing herself to be seen as anything less. But she was alone now, in the darkness of the cave. So she allowed herself to be submerged in her feelings. "Nishu." Even saying his name was drenched in pain. She had never wanted to lose him, but she had not realized how deeply she felt about that until he was absent from her side.

Her cries settled as someone called her name from the entrance. But she did not look up. Rain would recognize that voice from anywhere. Her heart fluttered, her breathing came fast and shallow. She was still, afraid to move in case he left. Nishu. Finally he had come to see her. But did he come only to tell her goodbye? Uncontrollable small shivers claimed her. She tried to hide them, tightening her muscles. He couldn't see her like this: vulnerable and weak. "Nishu," she could barely get the word out.
Messages In This Thread
Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 09, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Couldn't ran away, anyway - by Rain - November 12, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Couldn't ran away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 14, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - November 26, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 26, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - November 26, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - December 04, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - December 06, 2015, 04:52 AM