Fox's Glade Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It had happened quickly, giving nothing but a blur of furs to confirm what was happening. The male had started his attack upon the vulpines, not giving them the chance to even hear the word that had slipped from her mouth. They were given no chance to run, no chance to survive. In the blink of an eye, the man had managed to get his jaws around the neck of one of the foxes, snapping its neck and ending its life. She could not understand how someone could be so cruel, knowing not of the problems foxes had caused earlier on for him. All she knew was what she was currently witnessing, and she did not like it one bit. Her breath hitched in her throat as she watched him toss the first body off to the side like garbage, devaluing the life that once was. Her silver optics darted after the other fox, silently hoping it would succeed in its escape, but her unspoken wish had not been answered. The stranger had managed to catch the other, too, and killed it with just as much ease as the one before. He was a killer by nature, the girl decided, watching as he collected the still-warm corpses. A murderer incapable of showing empathy.

Asterr remained still as the nameless man left the crime scene, only her eyes trailing after him. She felt sorry for the foxes, especially since they’d appeared to still be so young. An entire life had been opened up to them, and yet they’d never received a true opportunity to explore it all. The gates had been closed the second their final breaths exited their lungs, filling the yearling with remorse for them. Though she’d been incapable of saving their lives, she was not unable to honour their unjustified deaths. She collected a few items within close proximity to be used as offerings, and spread them out in the hopes that her message would be seen. That Draco would hear her wish and welcome the foxes into his grand kingdom within the clouds. She could feel the presence in the back of her head increase in pressure, bringing a sorrowful smile upon her features. That was how she remained, too, watching over the scene until night fell down around her. Only then did the Draconid give her farewells, both to the souls of the vulpines and the land itself, and left the area posthaste. Even as she traveled, she found her thoughts drifting back to the silvery beings, hoping they’d managed to find their way into the sky-bound kingdom.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Asterr - October 05, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Iqniq - November 01, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:32 PM