Sawtooth Spire Decently Departed
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
Tonravik flicked an ear as she listened to him, humming in complacent agreement. Her dark eyes turned to him as he brought up her aokkatti, and she nodded shortly. "She is following a herd. They lead her to a place where there is a great migration." This interested her greatly. She hungered for the flesh and blood of them, but they were getting more difficult to find here in this place. "I told her to scout the lands themselves further. But I know where to follow."

She watched him, now. He seemed to agree with her; she was ready to get a move-on. "I would abandon none of ours. We can let them know our intent, howl to them. If they do not wish to join us, they can hunt what is left with another." She shrugged. Tonravik wished for all of them to join her. But some did form emotional attachments to worlds they were a part of. It mattered not. Tartok would go with she and her mate; none had earned the right to continue its legacy here, bar the wolves she knew would not leave her side. Her cubs she did not yet even consider; they were still Anneriwok, and too young. They had so much to learn, still.
Messages In This Thread
Decently Departed - by Iqniq - November 13, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Decently Departed - by Tonravik - November 13, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Decently Departed - by Iqniq - November 13, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Decently Departed - by Tonravik - November 13, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Decently Departed - by Iqniq - November 13, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Decently Departed - by Nanuk - November 13, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Decently Departed - by Tonravik - November 17, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Decently Departed - by Iqniq - November 17, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Decently Departed - by Nanuk - November 17, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Decently Departed - by Tonravik - November 17, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Decently Departed - by Nanuk - November 17, 2015, 05:17 PM