Firestone Hot Springs Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano?
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Oh, well I better tell my teacher xD Thanks for telling me!

Gases? Ewe.Haven thought, walking along beside her boyfriend. He knew a lot about the world, or Teekon at least. But he didn't make her feel stupid or anything. He was truly a good friend. She watched as he tested the pool she had stuck her paw in. Too hot, apparently. Haven nodded, Ok then, glad to have you along. I probably would've boiled myself to death without you. She chuckled kiddingly, following him to another pond.

Sebastian walked into the pool, and began swimming. Ok coming! She smiled, extremely excited and ready to swim. She bounded into the pool, taking big steps in order to make big splashes. She had grown up a lot since she had first come to Teekon, but she could never be too old to have a splash fight. She was splashing the warm water in Sebastian's direction, when suddenly she met the drop. It surprised her, and she bounded straight in, sinking down under the water. When she came back up, she sputtered and coughed, but was fine and laughed at herself.

Haven made it over to Sebastian's side, and laid down beside him. The water felt great, washing away all the dirt and grime of the trip so far. After the soak, she would have the prettiest and softest fur it would seem. The cheerful fae looked up at her boyfriend, smiling in a humble way. Simply being there, in the comfortable water with Sebastian was more than she ever could've asked for. She licked his cheek and whispered happily, Thanks for taking me here, I LOVE it.

That's when she heard the call, a familiar call. She looked up instantly, ears perked as she looked around. And there she saw Pearl, her white furred friend from BDP. She smiled happily, coming to her paws and trudging through the water towards Pearl. Good to see you to! Yeah we're finally together, the power couple! She giggled sarcastically, glancing to the side at her companion. She turned back to Pearl and sighed happily, Sooooo, how have you been? Good I hope! Your pack is doing alright? She asked sitting down in the water, and looking at her friend.
Messages In This Thread
Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 15, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 15, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 15, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 16, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 16, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 17, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 18, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 18, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 21, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 26, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 26, 2015, 10:51 AM