Firestone Hot Springs Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano?
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
LOL I love, "Oh babe, you don't need to boil yourself to death you're already pretty hot,"

[size=large]Haven smiled at Sebastian's corny comment. She didn't think it was all that corny, it made her feel good. She giggled and played along, Mmhmm, and you're on fire yourself bad boy. She pranced along beside him, laughing still.[/size]
[size=large] [/size]
[size=large]Haven loved it when Sebastian kissed her, she felt so special. She was also a little sad at Pearl's intrusion, but didn't mind. Pearl was a friend. Besides they had all the time in the world for lazing in the hot springs. She sat beside Sebastian, glad to be able to call themselves a couple now. They were going to be great together, and Pearl's praise only made it more official.[/size]
[size=large] [/size]
[size=large]Oh ok. We'll make sure and visit sometime. The grey and white wolf smiled, leaning her head on Sebastian's shoulder. He's been great. I'm so glad I came out with him. The whole adventure had been pretty great so far, and she wouldn't rather be anywhere else. She glanced at Seb from the corner of her eye, and couldn't help but smile. He was such a sweet guy, and so strong and protective. She was glad to have met him. [/size]

[size=large]
Idk why the font is all weird I can't get it off xP
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 15, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 15, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 15, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 16, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 16, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 17, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 18, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 18, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 21, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 26, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 26, 2015, 10:51 AM