Bramblepoint run for your life!
7 Posts
Ooc — Wingz (formerly known as ;)
Whatever she'd expected, it hadn't really been the easy way in which the other female urged her forward, but the tone was friendly enough to bring Caeli closer with minimal worry. It seemed unlikely that she'd be attacked when the other wolf was both non-aggressive and seemed to have her attention elsewhere. On...what exactly?

As snowy paws danced forward, her emerald eyes cast down to view the object that held the stranger's interest.  Slowly she reached her slender neck out, still careful not to touch the other wolf, and she gingerly sniffed the piece that rested in the dirt. A flash of alarm rang through her mind, but aside from a furrowing of her brow, the youngster showed little outward reaction.  Humans. Whatever this thing was, she knew enough that it came from them.  Though she'd had little actual contact with anything directly dealing with the unusual creatures, she'd been educated by her elders.

Still, Caeli for whatever reason, did not wish to be seen as a know-it-all.  More than once she had held back an answer for the sake of fitting in.  Here was the first wolf she'd seen in ages aside from Ridir, and she was not about to give lectures on the dangers of humans to someone - someone friendly - that she'd just met. "Hmmm," she murmured softly, as though considering.  "I'm...I'm not sure.  I don't think it has any eyes though..."  Skulls had eyed.  Decidedly not a skull.  "It's hard like... like a rock?" Clearly not a rock, but she wasn't sure what other suggestion to make.  "Have you ever seen one around before?  I've not been in the area long..."  There.  At least she'd established that she was new. Man, she was bad at small talk.
Messages In This Thread
run for your life! - by Behati - November 09, 2015, 09:19 AM
RE: run for your life! - by Caeli - November 09, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: run for your life! - by Behati - November 09, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: run for your life! - by Caeli - November 18, 2015, 11:55 PM