Haunted Wood If home is where the heart is, then I am lost [IC joining]
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
This new wolf agreed to his terms and conditions. Grim was disappointed that he had not dissuaded the female from joining. But there was nothing that could be done about it. They needed members, and so long as they knew what was expected of them he had reason to refuse them. "Welcome to the Haunted Wood. I am Grimnir," he introduced himself. Stepping forward, Grim rubbed his side along the females so that she would carry the scent of the pack on her and not be mistaken as an intruder. Grim wondered if he should have just let her go into the territory without the scent though. He always enjoyed causing trouble. 

As he moved away from the new pack member, Grim noticed a foul smelling scent that clung to her fur and now his. He made a note to wash himself in the lake. Feeling that their little meeting was over, he said a farewell, "
The other members will want to meet you. Also familiarize yourself with the territory." A strange sensation was slowly creeping through him. Grim tried to shake it off, but the feeling seemed to slowly be getting stronger. He couldn't describe it, only that it wasn't normal. It made him wonder if he was getting sick.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If home is where the heart is, then I am lost [IC joining] - by Grimnir - November 19, 2015, 04:02 PM