Dragoncrest Cliffs i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
absolutely love that they both have aggro avatars but they’re being puddytats look i found a pic of lucy

She was utterly devastated to learn that this fellow had heard some sort of wretched noise. Not just any noise, either –– a predatory noise! Her heart leapt impetuously into her mouth and she gave him a despairing look, peering worrisomely over his shoulder towards the dismal and boundless main, scouring the coast for any trace of an unchecked Kraken or some Lovecraftian monstrosity. She couldn’t help but visualize gigantic tentacles lashing the sands, attached to some homicidal Architeuthidae with a case of the munchies. 

”A-a uh, noise? There? No… of course not…” she stammered, sloooowly backpedaling in case Godzilla suddenly issued from the briny deep. Shifting her kiln-lit eyes back towards Tachyon, Lu took note of his uneasiness, and decided it would be convenient for her if she smoothed things over with him and then went on her merry way. Far, far away from the beach. She tried to act casual. ”Not that I’m scared or anything juvenile like that. Pffftttt. A bit of noise – biiiig deal.” she tossed her shoulders, flashing him a nonchalant smile... correction: a strained, fretful smile that completely mangled any artifice she may have possessed before.

Turning away for a moment her face became consumed with horror and heart palpitations throttled her heaving breast. She didn’t know what atrocities lurked beneath the seawater, nor was she terribly interested in finding out; she was basically a toothpick! She would be a dental instrument for removing grody, sea-creaturey plaque. 

The waif looked askance towards her gunmetal company, wondering selfishly if he would be willing to save her bacon if the situation escalated. It was an unlikelihood, though she preferred to think any gentleman would gladly take a bullet for her. ”You heard the noise, it’s probably after you. So…” her voice melted away grimly and she released a heavyhearted sigh. ”On the bright side, whatever it is will probably choke on your bones and perish shortly after consuming you. You’ll be a martyr!” She yawped, bounding away from the winsome interloper in a sly attempt to slip away before the behemoth became conspicuous. ”Well, see ya around!” she trilled in a sing-songy voice, pausing mid-stride for a moment in afterthought. ”Oh, nevermind. Good luck.” she corrected herself, hustling behind a stand of trees and peering from behind, waiting for Tachyon’s impending crucifixion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair - by Lusca - November 22, 2015, 02:29 PM