Dragoncrest Cliffs i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
omg im dying

being a man wasn't really tachyon's forte -- though it was not for lack of substance under the hood. he just really didn't care for the concept -- it wasn't his duty to protect anything, least of all something that didn't need protection. it wasn't like nature hadn't provided a female with every possible advantage known to man -- shapely hips, attractive chest, sleek features.. tachyon would have been lost in his own thoughts if it were not for the fact his newest found (and prized) possession was making her get away.

in a rare moment of quipped brilliance, tachyon returned her wit with a gem of his own. "no, but you look appetizing." he admitted, pleased with his parry. unfortunately for tachyon, lightning doesn't strike twice -- it would probably be a long time coming before the male ever had another clever rebuke to carry. "where going?"
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair - by Tachyon Sr - November 22, 2015, 03:05 PM