Dragoncrest Cliffs i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
tachyon didn't mind bringing up the rear -- for many reasons. the first and foremost being if that watery kraken had any land relatives, lusca would be eaten first -- that would give him enough time to orchestrate an escape. she was also more attractive, and therefore, eyecatching. should they run into trouble, he had no doubt she was a suitable decoy.

the second reason, far less irrational, was that she was enjoyable to look at. plus, he didn't have to hide the fact he was staring. until she started parting scathing glances his way. he didn't like that -- and each time she did so, he visibly withered and hung back a pace or two to recollect his hot-house feelings.

when she asked about a barrel of monkeys he frowned, unsure of how to answer such a weird inquiry. he had never had a barrel, or monkeys, would this lack of possessions displease her? would she think he was not well-traveled if he revealed he hadn't ever even seen a monkey before? he would have kept his mouth and his insecurities shut were it not for the fact she was probably expecting an answer.

"don't have any." he paused, scanning the shaded bramble they were about to pass under. "where's your pack? it looks like they don't even feed you." he perked up immediately, a smile playing on his black gums. "hey, i could feed you."
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair - by Tachyon Sr - November 23, 2015, 10:35 PM