Dragoncrest Cliffs i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
*sips tea* i almost feel bad *flips down sunglasses*

He denied having a pack, or any monkeys to link with, a notion to which she gave a simple "ahhh."

"Don't have one." She shrugged. As he extended an offer to hunt for her, a bemused expression manifest itself on her mug. "Oh yeah?" Lusca chirped, stoup-ears framing up atop her skull, seeking his direction while she stopped midstride and turned to stomach his scruffy, ink-barred (admittedly unnervingly dapper) muzzle. The grin abiding it both made her roll her eyes and remember why she rarely kept company with the opposite sex. They were all Casanova hopefuls and she just didn't have time for it! 

She was slightly put-off that he was insulting her figure, but shook it off. She knew well how scant her form was – the life of a lone wolf was unforgiving, and winter was an unpromising future for her.

Giving him a leisurely up-and-down inspection, she went on to then hike her eyebrow and throw him a look that read yes I believe you... But she proceeded to humor him anyway, a small smile delineating her chops. "I don't doubt that." A snicker. "It's tantalizing," she drawled "I can feed myself, and I know how this deal goes. Dinner, then Netflix and chill amorous liaisons." Dramatically flourishing towards him with a deep voice grinding from her vocal chords, she batted her eyes. 

Once within the sheltered overgrowth and presumably concealed from harm's way, Lu sat plumb on her seat, lifting her paw to inspect her claws as though kicking around the idea in her head, but soon abruptly declared: "Okay. You've persuaded me. Terms of service and employment conditions, please."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair - by Lusca - November 23, 2015, 11:30 PM