Sing to the stars, they always listen though they never hear
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie Von Pelt followed her; his tail flipped up high over his back out of habit over anything else. He smiled to himself his heart lifting a little, she may have been young but she was still female and the spring air was hard for a male to ignore. Thought activity was not something Ferdie Von Pelt would ever actively seek out, moreover he was usually stickler for rules and therefore without the alpha's blessing he just wouldn't be able too. Bazi was safe with him, in fact as he grew fonder of her, he would feel more fatherly toward her and just want to protect her out of principal.

Thoughts of the alpha made his tail drop and he swallowed a sigh, instead he looked at the two trees, how had he not noticed this. Carefully he followed her in, his 155 pound bulk took up more then his fair share of the den. He tried to give Bazi as much room as he could. "That's very smart, Mi'dear" he spoke, calling her mi'dear with a friendly note in his voice, making sure it did not sound demeaning in the least. "I'm usually much to big to hunt deer on my own, they see me long before I want them too, but if you get close enough to flush a young one toward me then we could take it down together, I''m sure of it

Ferdie grinned this was the most normal conversation he had in weeks and it felt so nice, With a yawn Ferdie added "I'd love to share this den with you, until you kick me out" He lay his head down and looked up at Bazi waiting for her answer