Dragoncrest Cliffs i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
LMFAO

despite the quiver that threatened to split him, tachyon remained still -- if not a little hunched in preparation for a physical blow.

yet none came.

instead, the punch came in the form of a verbal blindside -- an emotional wallop launched towards him with all the unyielding reckoning of a second coming. tachyon felt his edges fray, as if wry-fingered fate had finally come to unravel him. this female was resolute, her words carrying a clout her slender body could not wield.

and if this was how she accepted a gift from him, one was inclined to wonder what she would think of the other mouse in his possession.

somehow tachyon managed to keep his lower lip from quivering -- though his gaze faltered under the she-wolf's ice-cold stare. there was likely no coming back from this -- and for a moment, tachyon envisioned slipping away from her all together. his life would be significantly less harrowing if he did so -- but it'd also be boring. and being of a glutton-for-punishment variety, tachyon was thrilled to see she offered him a means to redeem himself.

"get a rat, maybe?" he didn't wait for an answer -- with feet aflying he amscrayed from her presence before the lancing of her tongue ripped him open again.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair - by Tachyon Sr - November 25, 2015, 07:53 PM