Dragoncrest Cliffs i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
archiving!!

Get out the rye bread and mustard grandma, cause it's GRAND SALAMI TIME!

"YOU FUCK! GET BACK HERE!" she bellowed, squatting to lend herself momentum as she broke into a headlong gallop in his trajectory as he evacuated the premises at full tilt – her, fueled by immense feelings of deception and Tachyon, flying by the seat of his pants on diesel and the threat on his life. For all of his stoutness, he ran like greased lightening. Seabiscuit was gone and he was not coming back.

Unfortunately, adrenaline only got the black tootsie so far before aching hunger did in her energy and she was out of gas in short order. Panting, rib-fretted sides expanded rabidly as breath left her lungs faster than she could pull in oxygen.

Fuming, hateful, she sneezed thrice, olfactories overwhelmed with a nervous system astir from the dire and unpleasant emotions that ensued after deception's vice grip coiled like a grinning serpent around her throat.

With a grim, unforgiving glare in the direction he bolted, a final snort ousted from her nares and she took off in the direction from which they both came.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair - by Lusca - November 25, 2015, 08:19 PM