Blacktail Deer Plateau fallout 4 stole my love life
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Lasher had indeed spoken to Behati, but she had been so reluctant to discuss the matter with him that any wisdom that might have been gleaned was lost forever. But she had also spoken to Pearl, and her take on the situation was rather more interesting - and easier to listen to, being that she was a fellow lady and also, you know, not a dinosaur.

An older Behati would feel bad for dismissing Lasher's good intentions, but today's variant was just glad to be done with all the 'talks'.

The sound of Casmir's broken voice made her heart race. They hadn't spoken to each other for what seemed like months, and she had steadfastly avoided any place where she suspected he might lurk. Dante had put a stop to unannounced trips beyond the borders, but the Plateau was big - and Behati was good at hiding.

But time, true to its reputation, had done its work on her wounds. Bruises, really - and barely that, now that she had some perspective. Behati took a few moments to clean the remnants of a meal from her snout before wending her way through the woods. It had come from the far edge of the territory, where greenery thinned to nothing and the Kintla Flatlands stretched for miles beyond the drop. There was Casmir, barely visible in the dark.

Behati tip-toed forward, hesitating when the boy's sweeping gaze eventually found her. She stopped, blinking in the invisible light of his honey-gold stare. What do I say?
Messages In This Thread
fallout 4 stole my love life - by Casmir - November 22, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: fallout 4 stole my love life - by Behati - November 26, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: fallout 4 stole my love life - by Casmir - November 27, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: fallout 4 stole my love life - by Behati - December 06, 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: fallout 4 stole my love life - by Casmir - December 08, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: fallout 4 stole my love life - by Behati - December 26, 2015, 05:00 AM
RE: fallout 4 stole my love life - by Casmir - January 08, 2016, 01:24 PM