Haunted Wood My teeth and ambitions are bared
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She was stupid to the point of insanity. It was the only explanation. No rational wolf with half a brain would linger in these woods, putting herself and her family (including young pups) in such danger. Perhaps this made her more of a threat, yet that's not how Peregrine saw it. Especially when the two she-wolves ran away like little bitches, the Alpha decided he simply couldn't take any of this stuff seriously anymore. Why worry about wolves that were going to get themselves killed one way or another? Not many wolves would pledge themselves to such a crazy Alpha in the first place. There was no way this pack would succeed.

Once they were gone, Peregrine exchanged looks with his recently arrived Beta. He blinked and smacked his lips slowly before proposing, "Wanna wreck the place?" By "wreck," the Alpha meant to urinate and defecate until his insides were emptied and withered, then leave his mark in other ways, such as rubbing his scent and raking his claws against as many trees as possible. Although the squatters were no serious threat, Peregrine would still leave no doubt as to who was the dominant pack.
Messages In This Thread
My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 27, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Hayde - October 27, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by DeadLusa - October 27, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Elwood - October 29, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Hugin - October 29, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by DeadLusa - November 26, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 27, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Elwood - November 29, 2015, 08:21 PM