Blacktail Deer Plateau fallout 4 stole my love life
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
up there on the ledge, Cas had been feeding his silent irritation that she still hadn't arrived, and worked himself up a fair and stern monologue about His Feelings and How She had Hurt Them, and was moving into a lather of indignation tempered with a logical sort of guilt when he saw her.

(her)

Behati.

his mind reeled as he settled his gaze upon her, hoping desperately that the shadows cloaked his momentary expression of dumbfoundedness that she had emerged from her hiding place and not continued to avoid him, but had instead come toward where he was. his heart began to thud around in his broadening chest like an overloaded washing machine (ebony had discovered just how loud and terrifying this sound was yesterday, when she was trying to do laundry quickly instead of taking her time) and sweat broke out between his eyes, dampening the thin fur there.

she was here. she really was. and Cas wasn't sure how to deal with that, except that his paws were carrying him through the dark toward her, and he couldn't stop, and he didn't know what to say as her dessert-coloured frame loomed larger and larger in front of his eyes, until he was able to catch control of himself and his breathing and he looked up, up, up, the climb from her toes to her eyes as long as it would take someone to climb Everest and

he whispered,

"i'm sorry."

her eyes swallowed his soul.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
fallout 4 stole my love life - by Casmir - November 22, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: fallout 4 stole my love life - by Behati - November 26, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: fallout 4 stole my love life - by Casmir - November 27, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: fallout 4 stole my love life - by Behati - December 06, 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: fallout 4 stole my love life - by Casmir - December 08, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: fallout 4 stole my love life - by Behati - December 26, 2015, 05:00 AM