Neverwinter Forest I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male wasn’t entirely sure what he was expecting the outcome to be when he’d approached the woman, but thus far, it seemed to be going well. She spoke the language of his birthplace, the language he’d always loved so much. It was his first tongue, in a way, since he’d always heard Greek more than English while growing up. Έχουν περάσει αιώνες από τότε που άκουσα κάποιον άλλο να μιλήσει τη γλώσσα αυτή ... he admitted, offering up a hesitant sway of his tail. To hear someone else forming the words that were so familiar to him was exciting, lighting up his expression entirely for the first time in a while. Εισαι απο ΕΛΛΑΔΑ? he asked, growing curious of the woman. Perhaps she knew of the place he’d been born, or at least knew of somewhere close to it. He didn’t stop to consider the possibility that, perhaps, she wasn’t even from the same country as himself. There were other ways to learn a language aside from being born in the place that used it, but in his state of joy, he didn’t stop to think about that.

He offered a polite dip of his head, the motion formal but not submissive. Το όνομά μου είναι Αλάστωρ Βρανά , the foreigner stated, a small smile finding its way onto his face. Ποιο είναι το όνομά σου? At that, he gave a slight tilt of his cranium, icy gaze focused solely on the girl. Alastor remained quiet as he awaited her answers, though it was difficult to keep himself from growing impatient. The intense amount of positive emotions he was feeling urged him to demand an answer right away, but being the polite wolf he is, he kept himself from rushing her.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - November 23, 2015, 12:04 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - November 29, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - November 29, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - November 29, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - December 02, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - December 08, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - December 08, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - December 08, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - December 09, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - December 13, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - December 14, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - December 18, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Hecate - January 10, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: I Miss the Taste of a Sweeter Life - by Alastor - January 13, 2016, 01:41 AM