Phoenix Maplewood And I never like to admit that I was wrong*
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Ahh, yeah.  Maybe it was then.  It was definitely before the big fire that changed everything.  I didn't spend a lot of time there after that.  I think I was there long enough to give Love her ending.  And yeah, I definitely miss them.  I like to pretend Kano got a happy ending since I never got to accomplish that for him.

The younger woman greets him and Ukko offers a smile.  His posture relaxes for the approach and when she didn’t reject his company, his tail picks up speed behind him.  It whips past the backs of his legs and he legs his head relax rather evenly with his body.  He may not know much about the other, but he’d like to make a chance to that.  He shakes his head, though, for there isn’t anything in particular he needs from her.  Nothing of importance, anyway.

“Just thought I would stop to see if you need anything,” he offers with a nonchalant shrug, “or if you had some time to spare for one of your members?”  

The curiosity in his voice makes it apparent his intentions.  There isn’t anything bothering him that he needs guidance for but he does yearn for the companionship of his leader.  The lack of knowledge between the two gave them enough to get to know but where to start, Ukko’s left a little blank and awkwardly stands there, trying to bid him some time before he makes a fool of himself.  
Messages In This Thread
And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 30, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 11, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 13, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 22, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 27, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 30, 2015, 08:27 PM