Blacktail Deer Plateau eat, sleep, poop
<strong>here is a strange and bitter crop</strong>
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Daddio! I need to get used to using Pura's full first name. My entire office totally played PoKeMoN X and Y like bosses after Christmas. They're 30+ year old men with babies and responsibilities, but catching them all was VERY CRUCIAL to our happiness as a company.

In his primitive mind, Pura Virtúte had begun a small catalog of scents. Saēna's was the most familiar to him, and it was her that he nestled against for comfort when the world pulled a blanket over its head and went to sleep. The larger pups probably smelled quite distinct from one another, but their constant scuffles with his sister in particular had caused his mind to combine the sisters' scents into one and mark it with a big frowny face until further notice. This cast of olfactory characters were set against the warm, sweet-and-sour scent of Hawkeye, who was suddenly mum to double the amount of pups she had birthed.

Daddy also had a very particular scent, but it was one that little Pura had not yet experienced fully. He remembered Peregrine's scent with greater clarity, but it was the lack of available data for Kisu's scent that made the little boy squirm excitedly when it wafted over him in great waves.

Suddenly, he was briefly flying and then very warm, and whatever reptilian ancestry his parents had bestowed upon him caused Pura Virtúte to squirm even more in the regenerating glow of the sun. The source of the Daddy smell was somewhere in the vicinity, and closer investigation was of paramount importance. Give me sniffs or give me death.
Messages In This Thread
eat, sleep, poop - by Pura - April 07, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: eat, sleep, poop - by Kisu - April 07, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: eat, sleep, poop - by Pura - April 07, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: eat, sleep, poop - by Kisu - April 07, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: eat, sleep, poop - by Pura - April 08, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: eat, sleep, poop - by Kisu - April 15, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: eat, sleep, poop - by Pura - April 17, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: eat, sleep, poop - by Kisu - May 21, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: eat, sleep, poop - by Pura - May 29, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: eat, sleep, poop - by Kisu - June 04, 2014, 02:26 PM