Neverwinter Forest And I'm ready to soar
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The girl’s mind had been set, and her body had responded by setting her on a direct course back to Leo. She felt it important she reach him as soon as physically possible, a nagging feeling in the back of her head motivating her to obey. It wasn’t like her usual wanderlust, but something different—something she couldn’t quite place. It was only when the ivory male stepped in between her and her destination that she recognized the feeling as originating from her nerves, though rare it was that she ever grew nervous. Of course, with the time she’d spent so near a claimed land, it was only logical that stress would eventually weasel its way into her system. In spite of her inner turmoil, her outward appearance remained calm and collected, her gaze studying the other rather than turning away from him. Never had she laid eyes upon him before, though the scent he carried was familiar. It was the same of the boy she’d met not too long ago, as well as similar to that which lingered along the invisible boundary lines of the mountain’s pack. He had to be a member of said pack, she realized, though still she did not panic. There was no reason to fear him, for the girl was in an unclaimed territory, and he’d yet to show any signs of aggression. It was due to those reasons that the yearling chose to answer his words, rather than depart from the scene in silence.

“I was unsure of something,” Asterr admitted, both her voice and gaze remaining even. “But I no longer am.” It was true, her statement. For a long while, she’d been uncertain of where to go next, of which location she would stop at with her companion. Thankfully, her unasked query had been answered, and she was ready to carry on with her journey. “Has something brought you to these woods?” she asked, mildly curious of his reasoning for leaving his land. While it wasn’t uncommon for wolves to travel away from home—whether it be to explore or something else—she couldn’t help but think it wasn’t a mere coincidence that they’d run into one another.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 06, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 08, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 08, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 09, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 09, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:25 AM