Phoenix Maplewood And I never like to admit that I was wrong*
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
She’s given him the time and a smile forms on Ukko’s features, softened and relaxed, while he considers what he might want out of this.  He didn’t have a plan when he approached, other than the need to know his leaders better and to give them a chance to see him for who he is and that he’s worth his weight in salt, if not more.  Of course, Ukko knows he’s a little biased and it’s his former home hadn’t been willing to hold on to him, perhaps he is better suited for a life here anyway.  

“Well,” he starts, though he’s unsure of how to really answer, “it came up in my travels.  It’s the only one that made me feel like I should join another pack.”

It’s not a detailed answer, in fact it’s rather vague, but he doesn’t have a good response.  He’d traveled from his home to here with packs in between but none of them he would stay long enough to become a member.  When he came to Phoenix Maplewood, something told him to stick around for a while this time.  “Whatever it was, I don’t feel like it’s the wrong choice and I hope you guys can agree,” he tells her with a swift wag of his tail. 

“What of you?  What’s your story?”
Messages In This Thread
And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 30, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 11, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 13, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 22, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 27, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 30, 2015, 08:27 PM