Swiftcurrent Creek Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining)
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
I am so sorry for the wait on this! :x It's ok if Jace hates Ira, I'm not offended, lol, and he likes being hated, really. :p

Ira felt a strange surge of glee as the shadow kissed male before him suppressed a growl letting Ira know that he was quite successful in getting under Jace’s skin even though that was actually his plan. As it was, Ira was just being a complete and inherent hard ass, demanding answers for what he could not understand. Jace’s answers were not satisfactory to the Princeling and not knowing any better, failed to curb his tongue (though to be honest he wouldn’t have even if he had known better). How?” Ira hissed at him, eyes narrowing viciously in their pools of ice blue. “How did you find it to your liking when you know nothing about us? Liking a territory is a stupid reason for wanting to join a pack.” Ira could not, no matter how hard he tried - and to his credit he really was attempting to - understand. It didn’t make any sense to him and idly the insolent child was left to wonder with muted horror if every wolf seeking entrance at the borders was like this. At the ebony man’s words a sound that sounded like half of a growl and half of a venomous hiss snaked out from betwixt Ira’s lips as his silver tipped hackles bristled. “I don’t need anyone’s approval,” That wasn’t particularly true since he craved Jinx’s but that was different, he reasoned. “If you can’t take an honest questioning of what doesn’t make a single bit of sense in your reasons for wanting to join this pack maybe you should get lost.” Ira spoke defending himself. He wasn’t trying to have a banter contest with the other male simply because as far as the insolent child was concerned he’d already won, and what kind of adult was so bothered by a child that he had to trade insults as if they would actually hurt Ira. As it was Ira could have laughed but didn’t only because he was being serious.

Ira had opened his mouth to speak a beat after the male boasted about his talents but let his jaw fall shut with an audible snap as he felt Jinx move to his side. His Jinx. In that moment it took all the restraint the demon child had not to smirk in lazy and contempt manner at Jace. Idly, Ira wondered how long his Guardian had been there, watching, but at her command for ‘peace’ fell dutifully silent though his eyes did not cease their mocking of the ebony shadow. In truth, Ira was understanding that Jinx had it slightly wrong - or maybe she had misunderstood on purpose, she was sharp, after all - but he made no moves to correct her. Not here. Not in front of this supposed ‘adult’ who knew nothing of their relationship and frankly, didn’t need to know. For now, he remained silent and vigilant ready to lash out with his sharp words if provoked further again. He was always ready for that.

Messages In This Thread
Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Ira Nox - April 09, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 11, 2014, 09:17 AM