The Tangle don't look at me with those judgy little eyes
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
Trajan was actually quite surprised of Sebastian's reaction when he assumed an aggressive stance and started snarling insults. The gray tank hadn't adopted a combative position in return, or snarled at him for yelling at the wrong man. Instead, he stepped back, wariness clouding his gaze but he did not attack and simply listened and figured things out. Trajan admired that and thought it was probably something that came with experience but then again, Burke hadn't exactly been cool and calm and that dude was way older than Sebastian. The tank had also looked like a confused, adorable puppy and if Trajan was a she-wolf, he would probably have swooned at the cuteness.

Going off topic, Trajan. Concentrate.

The yearling turned his attention back to the older wolf, canting his head slightly and spoke softly, "So you are his son. I had my guesses but I didn't want to be rude," his voice was neutral and betrayed no emotion. While he didn't like Burke, he wasn't going to judge Seb just because his father was a complete dick. Nah. He judged people on their own merits. Trajan had too much encounters with wolves hating him because they hated his father to judge others for their parents. After all, just because you had shit parents (not that his father or mother was shit) doesn't mean you're a shit wolf yourself.

"Do you know the name of the pack Burke's from?" Trajan asked, testing the name of Seb's father on his tongue then chuckled softly to himself. "Sorry, dude. Didn't mean to interrogate you right after I yelled so rudely at you," Actually I did but whatever, I need to win him over. "I just wanted to know the name because I never want to encounter them again, or those affiliated with them." And for my own personal investigation and curiosity, but again, you don't need to know that.

"Nice to meet you, Sebastian," Trajan returned, deciding that he liked being called Romulus (sorry I stole your name, little brother) and wouldn't mind being called that instead of Trajan. "Must be hard for you," the Roman said with a slight dip of his head in reply to the older wolf's statement about moving further away from him because he couldn't deal with his wrath. The boy wanted to ask so much more about Seb but didn't: he didn't want to come off as a prying, arrogant jerk; maybe he would ask Seb later. That is, if they became companions/friends.

"Yeah," Trajan replied with a casual lift of his shoulder, adopting a nonchalant manner. "It's my first winter. Well, not technically my 'first' since I was born in one but I don't remember much about it," he glanced at Seb. "Sorry, I must be blabbing too much. It's been sometime since I had decent company to chat with." The boy's bi-colored eyes drifted to the seal behind Seb and almost licked his chops but restrained himself and fixed his gaze on his companion instead. "I do want to," Trajan began, "I just don't know which one to join. I don't want to accidentally join a pack like the one your dad's in - no offense of course - so yeah." Black nostrils flared and then the yearling tilted his head in a display of childlike curiosity at Seb. "What about you, Sebastian? You're a loner too."
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]

Messages In This Thread
don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Trajan - December 16, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Trajan - December 17, 2015, 12:07 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eye - by Trajan - December 18, 2015, 09:09 PM