Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
She'd be lying if she wasn't a little bit disappointed that Peregrine wanted to turn in for the time being. Then again, she knew how utterly sick she'd felt just a few days ago, so she could certainly empathize with not wanting to be out and about all afternoon. "Sure," she replied, nipping lovingly at his ear. "But don't even think about sneezing on my precious food." She scrunched up her nose, although there was definitely a smile hiding underneath it. Whatever cross-contamination might happen had happened hundreds, if not thousands, of times since they'd been together.

Fox was content to follow along beside him as they started the ascent up Redhawk Caldera. Sometimes, it was difficult to believe that she had such a good life here. Peregrine was a big part of that, of course. Were it not for him, she wouldn't even be here. She'd probably be living under Scimitar and Bazi's rule (ugh!). Then again, that wasn't very like her. She likely would have struck out on her own and attempted to round up some likely suitors just as she'd been doing at Swiftcurrent Creek. That felt like ages ago, though.

After some time had passed, she spoke up. "I barely know the rest of the pack," she began, not really knowing where she planned on going with this. "I think I need to do a better job of getting to know them. I've been so... out of it, lately." Some could be attributed to the various things going on in their lives, but she knew that any leader was responsible for keeping up with the members of his or her pack.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM