The Tangle don't look at me with those judgy little eyes
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
Trajan could understand how Sebastian could be mistaken for his father all the time. They just looked so similar that it even began to freak him out. After all, he'd been told that he was a spitting image of his own father but nevertheless he still had his own distinctive features that separated him from his dad. For example, his mis-matched eyes, the unique pattern of silver on his mane and shoulders and the dark agouti pattern on his back. But Sebastian had nothing, he had all his father's colours and a distinctively different face and a tail, obviously but that was all. Obviously Seb was an entirely different wolf inside but on the outside....

Trajan ignored the slight shiver that ran up his spine and turned his attention back to the male, nodding his head when the tank gave him the name of the pack Burke ruled. He could use more information but he had just met Sebastian and he didn't want to pry too much for fear of ruining a good companionship. He'd gone too long without making his snarky comments that it was starting to eat him up inside, Sebastian could be the potential remedy of that. But only if Trajan played it right.

Trajan inclined his head politely to the right in reply to Sebastian's words about it being nice to meet him. Surprisingly enough, Trajan was beginning to warm up to the name Romulus. Maybe, he would take up that name officially when he had a new start. A new start needed a new, cleaner name after all. Not that Romulus, the name, was good for a clean slate given the fact the original guy had murdered his own brother but you got what Trajan meant.

Sebastian's next words surprised him somewhat and he didn't know how to take it. He seemed to have called Trajan old in an indirectly direct manner and while Trajan didn't want to scare away his new companion by acting offended, he was indeed rather offended by that. So he decided on an approach that would hurt neither of them. "I didn't realise I looked that old, Sebastian," Trajan said in a joking manner, face twisted up to look like he was indeed hurt. "You injure me," he said with a laugh, concluding his act. "But yeah, I'm a yearling. Born today, if you believe that. Today's my birthday so I'm now officially a yearling but I wasn't one yesterday," Trajan replied with a crooked grin. "Born in a place called Swiftcurrent Creek in Teekon Wilds, heard about it before? I left soon after I was born to another pack so I don't remember much."

Trajan pricked his and swivelled them forward when Seb began to speak about himself. Apparently he was a loner but was trying to  start a pack with his 'future' mate and her two siblings but some of them seemed to have suddenly vanished. The feeling of jealous plagued Trajan for a moment, he was envious of their seemingly perfect plan but he didn't show it, he even managed to resist the urge to tell Seb that maybe his so called future mate had left him and simply stayed silent. He needed a pack and maybe Sebastian was it.

Surprisingly enough to him, Seb extended an invitation for him to join. Trajan cocked his head, deep in thought, weighting his options before slowly nodding. "Yeah, I'll take the seal, thanks." He began moving forward before a devilish yet wry grin touched his lips and he chuckled. "Kidding. I'll be honoured to join your fledging pack, I'd you'll still have me." And with that, Trajan began tearing into the remains of the seal carcass.
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]

Messages In This Thread
don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Trajan - December 16, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eye - by Trajan - December 18, 2015, 09:09 PM