Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox's whole life up until this lull had been such a whirlwind of events, it was easy to forget that it didn't have to be that way. Boringly linear wasn't the worst thing in the world. Far from it, in fact. Peace was something she had grown accustomed to, at least in some small way. She did want to know the members of their pack, though, especially with the second set of children in the (hopefully near) future. Fox felt she should personally vet them. Or, at the very least, one of the two parents should. Having a bunch of near-strangers amongst them wouldn't work.

When Peregrine suggested that they "shake things up," she tilted her head at him. "How so?" she asked, genuinely curious. If she'd been a little bit brighter, she might have guessed that he was hinting that they heat things up with some friction. Alas, Fox was the dullest crayon in the box.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM