Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
She paused when he told her to hang on, and she looked with interest as he plucked a rabbit from one of their many (hopefully stocked) caches. Once a hunter, always a hunter. Fox had never been that great at catching her own food, so it was damn good luck that she'd ended up with somebody who could hunt for two (or three, or four, or...). "Smart move," she said, planting a kiss on his ear. Now all she would have to do was shield her portion from his sneezing and snot, and she'd be good to go!

Fox took the lead now, with Peregrine close behind (and probably looking at her rump, unless he'd changed dramatically in the past hour). She continued up the mountain, grey eyes scanning for a good place to stop. Eventually, she found a quiet little spot that was overlooking the Teekon Wilds below. Here, she stopped, looked at Peregrine, and lifted her brow. "How about here?" she asked, though she couldn't imagine him refusing. "And please tell me you didn't snot all over our food." Fox smiled through her scrunched up face.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM