Swiftcurrent Creek Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining)
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I won't hold your joining up much longer but here have a twist inspired by your last paragraph. :D

Jace was quick to leap to his own defence, which was expected, but the vigour in his answer hadn't been. It was a pleasant surprise, but the Beta wasn't wholly convinced. "What about fifteen?" she wondered, but it was sort of rhetorical. Hunting as an entire pack was not only difficult, but most of the time, impractical. Nevertheless, there would come a time when they would all hunt together, and she needed to know Jace could operate in a unit of more than four family members.

The tension between the two boys drew her attention, then, and a wicked little smile curved her lips. It was more to teach Ira patience and to teach Jace tolerance than to punish either of them, but she put into motion a plan that would determine Jace's suitability for the pack. "This is Ira. You will spend the next two days in his company. He has been with this pack longer and is your superior, so you will follow his commands during that time." Her gaze went to Ira then and she warned, "he is not your personal servant. Put him through his paces, responsibly, and determine his worthiness for the pack."

With that, the Kesuk prepared to take her leave, though a wry smile betrayed her knowledge that both boys would hate this arrangement.
Messages In This Thread
Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 11, 2014, 09:17 AM