The Sentinels One raindrop raises the sea
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She spilled her life story to him eagerly, and though at first he found the openness odd, it was refreshing too. He liked the straightforward manner she used in the telling, and appreciated the lack of any sort of evasion. This was a wolf who he could trust to know where he stood with her.

"Our gain," he said simply, figuring the statement to be true. Her old pack had lost themselves a member and they had gained a packmate. Especially if she was both healer and chronicler. Maybe she'd be interested in pursuing those here. "My mate is a gifted storyteller, and I always love a good tale. Maybe we could swap stories sometime?" He could see Osprey and this girl getting along if her interests lay along the same storytelling vein. They would probably meet soon enough. "And our alpha female is a healer. It's a good trade. One that too few have skill in, myself included." He smiled good-naturedly at that. "Some are better at breaking than fixing, sadly."
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 15, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 15, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 16, 2015, 02:43 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 17, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 17, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 21, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 21, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 24, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - January 05, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 09:56 AM